Fetal Bovine Serum Market Overview:
A nutrient-rich liquid called fetal bovine serum is made from the blood of developing cows. Animal cell culture media commonly contain fetal bovine serum (FBS), which is derived from the developing bovine organs of cows. It contains several macromolecular and nutritional components that are crucial for cell proliferation.
Top Key Players of the:
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Merck KGaA, GENERAL ELECTRIC, Moregate Biotech, Atlanta Biologics Inc., Gemini Bio-Products, and Bovogen Biologics Pvt ltd.
On the Basis of Application:
Human Animal Vaccines
By End User:
Biotechnology Pharmaceutical Industries
North America– (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
Europe- (Germany, France, U.K., Russia, Italy, Spain, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
Asia Pacific- (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, ASEAN, Rest of Asia Pacific)
Latin America- (Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East and Africa- (GCC, Turkey, Israel, Rest of MEA)
In a recent research report by Market Research Community, the fetal bovine serum market is expected to surpass USD 1,562.95 by the year 2030, from USD 871.90 Million in 2021.
North America held the largest regional share in 2021 and is predicted to dominate the market during the forecast period due to an increase in RD activities to develop antibody-based therapy for various diseases, the presence of major players and the availability of their products, and the well-established healthcare infrastructure.
The study is consolidated into major segments and further into sub-segments, such as by application (biopharmaceuticals, human animal vaccines, and others), end user (biotechnology pharmaceutical industries, academic institutes, and others) to forecast the market size by value; also includes the analysis of past market dynamics from 2016 – 2021, considering 2021 as the base year.
The fetal bovine serum market high demand is projected to grow at a significant pace reaching a CAGR of approximately 6.7%, over the forecast period of 2022–2030, despite a considerable fall in Product sales during the initial phase of pandemic spread and lockdown restrictions imposed globally.
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What is the expected growth rate of the Fetal Bovine Serum Market? What will be the market size for the forecast period, 2022 - 2030?
- What are the major driving forces responsible for transforming the trajectory of the industry?
- Who are major vendors dominating the Fetal Bovine Serum industry across different regions? What are their winning strategies to stay ahead in the competition?
- What are the market trends business owners can rely upon in the coming years?
- What are the threats and challenges expected to restrict the progress of the industry across different countries?
- What are the key opportunities that business owners can bank on for the forecast period, 2022 - 2030?
Our Recently Published Reports:
Market Research Community