The global Asia Pacific Synthetic Gypsum Market is expected to reach USD 1.89 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The increasing demand for end-user applications of synthetic gypsums, such as Plaster of Paris, which used for creating structures, sculptures, and decorative panels, is estimated to stimulate market demand in the forecast period. In addition, the recyclable nature of the product is expected to drive the market in the upcoming years.
The use of the product in the mining industry for applications including subsidence control in underground mines, as a barrier to acid mine drainage formation, alkaline amendment to neutralize acid-producing rock, and as encapsulation or neutralization of acid-producing materials is forecasted to boost the market demand in the forecast period.
Top Companies Operating in the Global Asia Pacific Synthetic Gypsum Market:
Knauf Gips, LafargeHolcim, National Gypsum, PABCO Gypsum, FEECO International, Delta Gypsum, Synthetic Materials LLC, Continental Building Products, British Gypsum, and American Gypsum
Get a sample copy of the global Asia Pacific Synthetic Gypsum Market report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1856
Further key findings from the report suggest
- By product type, flue gas desulfurization gypsum held the largest market share in 2018 and is expected to grow at a rate of 4.0% in the forecast period. The high demand for FGD gypsum is owing to a number of prospective benefits of applying the product to agricultural soils. These benefits may be either chemical or physical. Chemical benefits result from providing essential plant nutrients calcium and sulfur for crop production or by modifying the subsoil to produce a more favorable medium for plant root development.
- By application, drywall sub-segment is forecasted to grow at the fastest rate of 4.4% in the forecast period. A drywall is a high-performance, lightweight interior wall system comprising of a GI steel frame, encased in gypsum plasterboards on either side attached with self-drilling drywall screws.
- The Asia Pacific market contributed to the largest market share in 2018 and is projected to grow at the fastest rate of 4.5% in the forecast period. The market dominance of the Asia Pacific region may be attributed to the growth of the building construction and agriculture industry.
Read full Report Description @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/synthetic-gypsum-market
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East Africa)
Asia Pacific Synthetic Gypsum Market Segmentation
By Product Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Flue Gas Desulfurization (FGD) Gypsum
By Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Soil Amendments
- Glass Manufacturing
- Water Treatment
By Industry Vertical Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Building Construction
- Glass Ceramic
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1856
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370